Want critique Zoropsis spinimana female juvenile

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
ISO100, F/8, 1/200s

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
Here is a female Zoropsis spinimana about 1.5cm in length (still a small one). These fairly common spiders like to come into our homes when it's a little cold outside. This one I found at the edge of my ceiling in the hallway of the bedrooms. Not shy, she showed no signs of stress during the photoshoot.
Unique photo made with #Olympus OM-D em10 mark III, #Laowa 50mm MFT supermacro lens, #Meike MK320 flash and homemade curved diffuser.
ISO100, F/8, 1/200s. 19022021-P2190006.jpg

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
That's a fantastic shot MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie . I am going to have to call you the Spider whisperer, I was just trying to get a photo of a small male wolf spider I found inside my house and it was not pretty :LOL: , as soon as my partner lifted the glass once I was ready to take the shot the spider ran straight at the lens, luckily she placed the glass straight back over the spider while I tried my best not to jump away. Took the spider outside and managed a few decent shots but nothing this close and beautiful. Well done on the photo super crisp and detailed.