Closed Game A new landscape challenge for you!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This Photo Game is now closed for entries and comments.
Status
Not open for further replies.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Good contrast panos_adgr panos_adgr , and most important are colour for me :)
Thank you very much Jack!
Helix has done a Great job in the hdr process. The landscape Excellent ambient light and Colors as well and I didn't want to go far from it in terms of color. I added a bit of punch in the scene and I did also some Local processing.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you very much Jack!
Helix has done a Great job in the hdr process. The landscape Excellent ambient light and Colors as well and I didn't want to go far from it in terms of color. I added a bit of punch in the scene and I did also some Local processing.

The most important job has already done by Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , we just played a bit with colours and presets :)

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
I don't have PS on the laptop I'm working on, but this is my edit with Lightroom.
BTW, I love this landscape. I need to learn now to make everything sharp; haven't been able to do this yet!

View attachment 14270
i am sure our mentors will be more than happy to help you. Kindly put in a candidate in the photo clinic here...

Attachments

• 20200517-IMG_8942-HDR.md.jpg
    20200517-IMG_8942-HDR.md.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Karl

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I don't have PS on the laptop I'm working on, but this is my edit with Lightroom.
BTW, I love this landscape. I need to learn now to make everything sharp; haven't been able to do this yet!
Hi Sandy Nelson Sandy Nelson! What a lovely color setup. It hits my heart! Really wonderfully. To get a sharp image from top to bottom is really simple. You've to take three or four pictures with different focus points. First one focused on something in the front of the picture, than something in the middle and something at the horizon. Afterwards you can easily merge them in Photoshop.

I will add an tutorial for that so that you can see how it works and that it's really simple.

Sandy Nelson

Jun 5, 2020
Hi Sandy Nelson Sandy Nelson! What a lovely color setup. It hits my heart! Really wonderfully. To get a sharp image from top to bottom is really simple. You've to take three or four pictures with different focus points. First one focused on something in the front of the picture, than something in the middle and something at the horizon. Afterwards you can easily merge them in Photoshop.

I will add an tutorial for that so that you can see how it works and that it's really simple.
Thank you so much!!

Reactions: Jack and Karl
Status
Not open for further replies.