Your opinion? After storm could be still beautiflu

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
the first picture: Iso 320 f3.5 .1.320s
the secound : so 320 f3.5 .1.320s
Single shots

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Photo serie of 2 pictures, taken after lightning storm and heavy rain, then the sun shined again and so beautifuly, that I needed to create some of fastly taken pictures as wasn't a lot of time any more.. as with my photo friends we was already in leaving the botanic garden.. luckly I got some of pictures I like .. ;) . it's like some of hope in the darkness time.. of our life.. ;)
Hope you like the pictures..
the first one I didn't processed lot, but the secound one a bit more.. I don't know isn't too much.. :D .

Iso 320  f3.5 .1.320s 2 (1 of 1).jpg

P7124222.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Lovely shot nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , the second one looks cropped to me , and the quality isn’t that great as first one. here I like the lens flare behind the water droplet :)

thanks Jack Jack for your opinions ;), the secouns is just taken much closer :D , with 1:1 magnification, but isn't cropped :D , I just put more sharpness on the picture.. maybe is because the quallity could look poorly , I haven't more time to improve the picture.. I wanted just share it.. ;) :D
but maybe just noice removing from the water drop would be ok... ;) , or how do you think? , I like the picture.. it have lot of potential..

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
thanks Jack Jack for your opinions ;), the secouns is just taken much closer :D , with 1:1 magnification, but isn't cropped :D , I just put more sharpness on the picture.. maybe is because the quallity could look poorly , I haven't more time to improve the picture.. I wanted just share it.. ;) :D
but maybe just noice removing from the water drop would be ok... ;) , or how do you think? , I like the picture.. it have lot of potential..

Alright, I thought you cropped the image. Is not a lot of noise, because only the water drop is in focus, makes it to think that had been cropped.