Insects any idea (i know its a moth but can`t find which one)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Give a best answer to help the member to identify the insect(s).

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi BrianG BrianG, can you please add the EXIF? Seems to be that you've used a high ISO value, have you? There's a lot of noise in the picture. But apart from that it's really good. Especially the perspective. The position of the subject with the eye contact is really great! And I like the fading DOF. Well chosen aperture!

BrianG

May 18, 2020
Hi BrianG BrianG, can you please add the EXIF? Seems to be that you've used a high ISO value, have you? There's a lot of noise in the picture. But apart from that it's really good. Especially the perspective. The position of the subject with the eye contact is really great! And I like the fading DOF. Well chosen aperture!
iso200 f8 1/250sec was what i used it was in a dark place and had the flask on but it didn`t fire hence the noise lol

Reactions: Karl

Leraymurat

1 1
Jun 4, 2020
The noise is really very important. What type of camera do you use ? ISO 200 is not high value, but it depends on the type of camera you used.

The depth of field is small, normal at F8. Again, it depends on the camera and the lens. Can you give us this data?

The quality also depends on the processing of the photo. Do you work in RAW if the device allows it? Perhaps you are using too high a compression ratio to obtain the .jpg file.

1594633688760.png

1594633273738.png

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The noise is really very important. What type of camera do you use ? ISO 200 is not high value, but it depends on the type of camera you used.

The depth of field is small, normal at F8. Again, it depends on the camera and the lens. Can you give us this data?

The quality also depends on the processing of the photo. Do you work in RAW if the device allows it? Perhaps you are using too high a compression ratio to obtain the .jpg file.

View attachment 5849

View attachment 5848

but do you know L Leraymurat , what it could be? the insect? - itself intresting too :) 🙏

BrianG

May 18, 2020

View attachment 5849

View attachment 5848
Nikon d7100 used anything above 800iso seems to create noise