Anyone got a diploma in photography?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I only love to follow anothers Photographers and hims adventure with Photography 😎. Social media are only great for it 🤩

Reactions: Little-em

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Little-em Little-em . I don’t have any photography diploma, and to be honest I don’t think you will need one to become a professional photographer. Even a professional photographer is not professional because this takes years and years or learning and experience, which you will never find on any course you will find cheap or expensive. Money won’t make you more skilled or give you more knowledge.

My opinion is, instead of throwing away money for a photography course, better invest on some equipment do a lot of practice, all information you can find on YouTube or Google these days. You even can ask help here, we will be happy to help you with anything we can.

I do weddings and portraits sometimes, but not for money purpose, but because of hobby, there are to many photographers on the market unfortunately.

You have great pictures Little-em Little-em , so don’t stop learning and practicing, that’s the way to succeed and learn new Skills. If you found a free photography course, then go for it, but if it’s an expensive, I would say to think about it. Sadly , these days, those courses are more then business.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Jack Jack you have always quite different points of view as me 🤣🤣🤣. Because I have busy know I can't answer for it,sadly 🤣. You say well yes but I not agree with you in all 🤣. If you want to take really good business so , It'll need profession, good course get you not only paper = diploma, that's really important too, but good knowledge too. Of course nowadays you can do it by hard work too.. so you have two choices.. Itself I've been study a lot and I now what I say.. and do money by hobby is great! Pleasure + money, only best one, of course it have lot of great sides and bad too, but if someone thinks to do good business on them do it and good diploma too!

Reactions: Little-em
Status
Not open for further replies.