Anyone got a diploma in photography?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I got a diplom one time when I win one photo competitions ''Photo of the year 2019'' in Oulu Camera Club :cool: , I'm still very happy for it.. , the competiition was very hight quality and great photos of Pro photographers! I was very supriside that my photo win this!!! :love:. It help me a lot to go for highest photography level!! step by step...:love:

Reactions: Little-em

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I just say "learning by doing". I completed only a photo course at our local adult education center wjich wasn't very helpful for me. But i watched a lot of tutorials which helped me to understand the connction between aperture, shutter times, ISO value and so on.

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
I just say "learning by doing". I completed only a photo course at our local adult education center wjich wasn't very helpful for me. But i watched a lot of tutorials which helped me to understand the connction between aperture, shutter times, ISO value and so on.
I want the qualification behind me. my friends say I’m talent an should do my own business

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I want the qualification behind me. my friends say I’m talent an should do my own business

Always can try Little-em Little-em :) . Good photography school can help you a lot to improve you skills too, you need only money for it .. :) . Photgraphy business is no easy I know, but if you really like it and is your dream to do money for your hobby, just do try it!! :)

Reactions: Little-em

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
I’m thinking of doing BSL after the photography course too. I already know some of the signs am the alphabet. I’ll just see how get on In This one. I ha e two children an will also be a good to go back to work ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.