Anyone got a diploma in photography?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Welcome! You have been invited by Jack to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I got a diplom one time when I win one photo competitions ''Photo of the year 2019'' in Oulu Camera Club :cool: , I'm still very happy for it.. , the competiition was very hight quality and great photos of Pro photographers! I was very supriside that my photo win this!!! :love:. It help me a lot to go for highest photography level!! step by step...:love:

Reactions: Little-em

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I just say "learning by doing". I completed only a photo course at our local adult education center wjich wasn't very helpful for me. But i watched a lot of tutorials which helped me to understand the connction between aperture, shutter times, ISO value and so on.

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
I just say "learning by doing". I completed only a photo course at our local adult education center wjich wasn't very helpful for me. But i watched a lot of tutorials which helped me to understand the connction between aperture, shutter times, ISO value and so on.
I want the qualification behind me. my friends say I’m talent an should do my own business

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I want the qualification behind me. my friends say I’m talent an should do my own business

Always can try Little-em Little-em :) . Good photography school can help you a lot to improve you skills too, you need only money for it .. :) . Photgraphy business is no easy I know, but if you really like it and is your dream to do money for your hobby, just do try it!! :)

Reactions: Little-em

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
I’m thinking of doing BSL after the photography course too. I already know some of the signs am the alphabet. I’ll just see how get on In This one. I ha e two children an will also be a good to go back to work ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.