Anyone got a diploma in photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
And of course best diploma need too lot of practice, diploma is not enough.. and Little-em . If you really want do good business, you need to too good business plan and there good courses help you too. So ,good luck

Reactions: Little-em

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
And of course best diploma need too lot of practice, diploma is not enough.. and Little-em . If you really want do good business, you need to too good business plan and there good courses help you too. So ,good luck
Thank you all so much. I’m keeping my options open at the end of it I could say I’ve got that an just keep to it as a hobby and just build my portfolio up and maybe do sign language which I know They are after interpreters. Plus atm I’m a full time mum and before I had children I was a cleaner so many job wise I need a change. I’m happy with what your all replying too. Thank you.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

You are welcome Little-em, if you need any advice with anything, you always welcome to ask here on forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…