Want critique are you talking to me?

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
olympus em5 mark III, 60 frames olympus focus stacking, zuiko 60mm macro + raynox dcr 250 + extension tubes, ring flash neewer in continuous mode, helicon focus + capture one

ehades

Nov 3, 2020
60 images, it's a lot. Do you take care of shutter count on your camera?

I don't care much, since olympus activates the electronic shutter when selecting the focus stacking option, but yes, there are many shots in each session

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I don't care much, since olympus activates the electronic shutter when selecting the focus stacking option, but yes, there are many shots in each session

Didn't knew that. I would like to see more images, stacked of course. You can show your equipment on showcase page if you'd like. Would be interested.

ehades

Nov 3, 2020
Didn't knew that. I would like to see more images, stacked of course. You can show your equipment on showcase page if you'd like. Would be interested.
without problems, I will put it on the presentation page so you can see it, I will upload another stacking sample, depending on the magnification I usually use between 25 and 75 shots (the photos are reduced to 50%)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
without problems, I will put it on the presentation page so you can see it, I will upload another stacking sample, depending on the magnification I usually use between 25 and 75 shots (the photos are reduced to 50%)
View attachment 9333

that’s gorgeous. I would say to start an other thread with new images, easy to access. Also , would you be able to write a guide how you do such of great stack here ?

ofc if you have time.

ehades

Nov 3, 2020
Of course, I will create a thread with these photos and during the week I will create a guide with the steps to follow, since I have lent the camera to a friend who needed a second body for this weekend

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Of course, I will create a thread with these photos and during the week I will create a guide with the steps to follow, since I have lent the camera to a friend who needed a second body for this weekend

Looking forward for it. No problem. Take your time. You can create that guide on Resource page.

Reactions: ehades

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Wow! Both pictures are so amazing! The stacking quality looks nearly perfect. There some cross-fadings visible which looks like you've used method C.
But I've to search for it... so it doesn't matter at all. E ehades

I can only agree to Jack! You should upload your pictures to the MOTM event if you've received posts.

Reactions: Jack and ehades
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…