Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
E-M1MarkIII, Olympus 60mmf/2.8 macro, f/2.8, iso 100, 1/60, hand held
Stack of fifteen photos in the camera.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi back Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek , my Olympus friend šŸ˜ ;)
I just love your picturesas you know, but now I just need to get you some of critique ;) :D . So, it will be perfect shot Ron, if the eye of the dragonfly will be sharper, the eye is a bit out of focus, I see them when I zoom it closer ;) , you can try to too keep your pictures free of the noice of sharpness- if you use Lightroom classic , so you can use mask there to remove the sharpness noice form the background ;) , you can remove the noice too by Adjust brash using.. ;)
@Christophe Berche would have great ideas , how to improve the two points in the picture ;) as I think , profecionally
but beautiful shot Ron, just could be better after small improving ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Maybe some of adjusting the higlights and more contrast would be take fine work too ,and the picture will be more enjoyable for an eye :unsure:,

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
Hello nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I don't like criticism, no that's a joke. :D;)
You will only take better pictures of that.
I had also seen that the eye is not completely sharp and can make it even sharper by selecting only the eye.
I also know where it is because when I took the photo and many other macro photos it was very windy šŸŒŖand because I stack them you sometimes have a chance of movement and certain parts are not super sharp.
Sorry will pay attention to it from now on.:)(y)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, I cannot follow your critique related to the noise and sharpness since I've taken similar pictures some days ago and know, that the color setup and noise level is really good and represent the dragonfly very good. The critique about the eye is ok... it is really slightly out of focus. But that's really interesting since my pictures were also now an then out of focus although I've place the spot focus exactly on the eye. Maybe the cameras have some problems with the focus on an eye of a dragonfly? šŸ™„

Hi Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek, I really enjoy your picture. It really looks similar to the one which I've taken the last days.

50_Azurjungfern (Coenagrion) MƤnnchen (4).jpg

You've chosen a very good position to get the whole dragonfly in focus. From the head up to the end. Really good. Your nice blurry background is also very pleasant to me.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I don't like criticism, no that's a joke. :D;)
You will only take better pictures of that.
I had also seen that the eye is not completely sharp and can make it even sharper by selecting only the eye.
I also know where it is because when I took the photo and many other macro photos it was very windy šŸŒŖand because I stack them you sometimes have a chance of movement and certain parts are not super sharp.
Sorry will pay attention to it from now on.:)(y)

Sorry dear Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek ;). I know it's hard to take pictures like this one ,and need so lot of practic.. :) . I'm not able take better picture as it right now :D , but I belive you can ;) .
I would like to take own dragonfly pictures when it will be only possible, but I've didn't seen them here still , in last summer some of only.. I just live in wrong climat :D :p

Do you have this photo in RAW format or as JPG taken in camera? :) if you want to, you can send me as original by messanger in FB, I can give try with to improve a bit if I get something :D , when I just find a time :D ;) , it will be quite nice Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek šŸ‘€ ;) šŸ˜
I just really like your pictures and we both love Olympus brand :love:;)