Your opinion? Behind the scenes "honey"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Iso:2000
F/16
1/250 sec
D

Deleted member 250

Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian Looking at your EXIF, I don`t think there was anything more you could do.
You needed f16 for dof 1/250 to freeze movement and to get these two settings you had to up the iso.
You have sharp focus on the eye and head with no visible movement blur. Maybe reduce the noise a bit but overall a good job :)

Reactions: Deleted member 310

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian Looking at your EXIF, I don`t think there was anything more you could do.
You needed f16 for dof 1/250 to freeze movement and to get these two settings you had to up the iso.
You have sharp focus on the eye and head with no visible movement blur. Maybe reduce the noise a bit but overall a good job :)
Thank you, I appreciatie your feedback

Reactions: Deleted member 250

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
what works for the picture is the gently falling dof to the abdomen..hence the eyes and the head are popping out. Also the angle of the flowers are pointing towards the head. I personally may have cropped it either off centre or following the rule of thirds. However its a decent presentation as it is. :)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hey Bart the belgian Bart the belgian... I can only agree to the previous speakers. The focus and DOF is very good, the pastel colors of the flower together with the background is really good. To crop the picture might change the presentation, but I wouldn't do this if it would be my picture. But the ISO noise is distracting. Try to remove the noise and enhance the details and sharpness later on to get not a too blurry result