Best place for travel

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's perfect place for landscape pictures

Finland is wonderful place for landscapes photography lovers, lot of beautiful places, especially Nothern Finland,- Arctic region.., and lot of changes in the nature by around of year, possibility to capture diffrents landscapes form the same place... - I've been shooting a lot of pictures of the sea in Oulu, always looks diffrently and beautifuly.. all the time.. But I have around beautiful places too to shooting landscapes here around .. and especially Lapland, the most beautiful places in the world . So, I 'm happy to life in great place, close of most beautiful places , the North Sweeden and Norway are too close... Only a time and some of money, only what I need now..

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Then maybe one day I will visit too . Don’t forget to share some of your pictures

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Then maybe one day I will visit too . Don’t forget to share some of your pictures

I say that the amazing North is great choose for travel Jack for the next year! Only wait when my plans with my small buisness in turism will ready , you can like it and the anothers photographers . When everythink will going well, I'll have best oportunites to share my big love to the most beautiful place in the world Arctic, North Europe,&Nordic, Scandinavia .. , espcially with anothers photographers , , and get them best oportunites to shoot the most beautiful pictures of landsapes, wildlife , macro .. here and rest from all problems, forget for moments.. ,
Arctic is just best place for ''terapia'', here you can only be and enjoy the moment with beautiful nature around of ! and very intresting the Nothern people culture, Fins& Sami people, and Arctic is the place in the world where you always will want to retourn!!
I think, that I need to buy the vip account on the forum, and create there onw album ''Wonder of the Arctic'' or something like it in the future it can be very useful I have a lot beautiful pictures of wonderful Arctic . I'm still thinking about best choosen and money I can spand on
I'll share Jack soon more pictures of cousre

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

yes.. I would like to travel to USA , and then need to visit Kentucky, Churchill Downs horse truck , park Yellowstone , Callifornia , Texas- and western horse farms and arabian horse farms and of course just give a trip around of.. and then go to CANADA ,Nothern Canada, Alaska, Grenland..and of course I need to visit Auatralia still beffore i die and Africa's savanna would be fine.. oh long list

Why you day ,that USA on crazy country Greg?

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Guns, politics and crazy people down there but most of the USA is okay the people are really friendly and welcoming

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…