Street Black and white street photography.. Oulu , Finland..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Outdoors street photography, from small streets to big skyscrapers and motorways. This type of photography shows to the viewer the modern and classic architecture, buildings and constructions made by human.
EXIF
Street photography.. :D
Olympus Pen 6, ja 14-45mm.. kit lens..

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Photo one '' Look up''
Iso 200 f4.5 1-400s, omd em 10 mark III, 14mm bw street photography Oulu, Pen 6-1-2.jpg

Picture two '' Light in the darkness.. ''

Iso 200 f4.5 1-400s, omd em 10 mark III, 14mm bw street photography Oulu, Pen 6-1.jpg

So.. what you say guys about this kind of photography ? ;)

about Black&White Street photography ? View attachment 15093;)
pictures taken May 2019, edited May 2020.. View attachment 15094;)
-Oulu. Finland -
Spring, strong sun seems to be best for this kind of photography..
Chavezshutter Chavezshutter I know he like too.. , but is someone else who like Street photography? , how about Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ? ;)

Attachments

• 1f609.png
    1f609.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1f609.png
    1f609.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chavezshutter

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, I've tested some arichtectural B&W pictures some years ago. Interesting topic but you need a good eye for this. Guided lines and strong contrasts are the key. I like both of them but there are some distracting details like the windows or the lights from the tunnel.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
hello Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , UPS where was the FB link? I coped just the text from there.. .. Sorry for the mistake so..

Danke shön for your comment ;) . And yeah , it is very intresting kind of photography... get good, art pictures of all around of you.. -city life- that not lot people can see it.. if they don't watch around.. ;)
hmm.. intrseting your notes.. , you have incredible good eye for details ! :D , but thanks for it.. ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I can share some B&W pictures from Vienna later on if you want.

ah intresing, let's share ;) it will intresting to see the pictures..
I was in Vinenna.. far ago.. beautiful city 😍 Especially Spanish riding schcool.. 🙏🤩
we can sometimes rest of macros :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🙏

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I love the first one "Look up", very nice sky gradient and lots of textures. I also see deep shadows and bright highlights which to me are good signs of a B&W photo of this type.

The second one is good but it doesn't have the same balance in light and shadow like the first, maybe too much negative space, less shadow. Good photos nonetheless.

I love this genre of photography. It can be with or without people. It works on days with strong sunlight. Sean Tucker (youtube and IG), Alan Schaller (youtube and IG) are some standouts I like, check them out and tell me what you think.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I love the first one "Look up", very nice sky gradient and lots of textures. I also see deep shadows and bright highlights which to me are good signs of a B&W photo of this type.

The second one is good but it doesn't have the same balance in light and shadow like the first, maybe too much negative space, less shadow. Good photos nonetheless.

I love this genre of photography. It can be with or without people. It works on days with strong sunlight. Sean Tucker (youtube and IG), Alan Schaller (youtube and IG) are some standouts I like, check them out and tell me what you think.

Thanks for your very good comment Chavezshutter Chavezshutter 🙏 🙏 ,
In the secound picture I like the light that shunning to the dark tunnel....;) I have another picture form the serie.. I'll share soon too.. here.. ;)

Reactions: Chavezshutter