Want critique Blue Bottle Fly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
ISO100, f/11, 1/40s Canon 60D, Canon 100mmUSM Macro, Raynox DCR-250

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Really love this capture it looks like the fly has an open mouth with an astonished look on it ... Brilliant capture Rick!

Reactions: Rick

Rick

Sep 24, 2020
Really love this capture it looks like the fly has an open mouth with an astonished look on it ... Brilliant capture Rick!
Thanks Greag
Waiting in the future to see more your pictures Rick Rick šŸ¤©šŸ™. You have there in Australia good season for shooting macros - Australian spring-, isn't you?šŸ˜‰
Here they going to sleep already šŸ„±šŸ˜ƒ
Hey Natalia, yes we are now in spring :) The weather is warming up so will be starting to see more beetles and other insects. I'm really looking forward to imaging what we call a Christmas Beetle. They are a larger size so shooting I may need to do a mosaic even at 1:1 Will be a good project!

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Thats a great stack Rick Rick, very nice and sharp. Great lighting too, you got a very good setup, looking forwards to seeing more mate, well done

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks Greag

Hey Natalia, yes we are now in spring :) The weather is warming up so will be starting to see more beetles and other insects. I'm really looking forward to imaging what we call a Christmas Beetle. They are a larger size so shooting I may need to do a mosaic even at 1:1 Will be a good project!

Would be very interesting to travel to Australia by spring, and to see how you celebrate Christmas there šŸ˜ƒ wrought snow and Santa claus? šŸ˜ƒšŸŽ…šŸ¤¶
Finland and Australia, two quite different worlds šŸ˜„šŸŒ¬
We are already ready for winter and first snow here.. šŸ˜„