Your opinion? Blue Cuckoo Bee

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Sony Alpha Click
laowa 25mm 5X ultra macro lens
Radiant Diffuser with Godox V350s
ISO/125, F/.28, 1/125 Sec

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
There seems to be some stacking artifacts Safiqul, these should be simple to fix in the stacking software you are using.
Look where the antenna meets the hair line and the top corners of the eyes.
Other than those artifacts it is a nice image.

Safiqul

Sep 2, 2022
There seems to be some stacking artifacts Safiqul, these should be simple to fix in the stacking software you are using.
Look where the antenna meets the hair line and the top corners of the eyes.
Other than those artifacts it is a nice image.
Thank you very much for your valuable comment Andy. Appreciated. Can you pl guide me how to fix it? Im really concern on it.

Reactions: Andy Smith

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
Hi Safiqul, there is a retouching option in Helicon where you can choose a single source image from all your images after you have stacked them, and then just use a brush to retouch the areas that have artifacts. You can do this as many times as you need to.
So if you have an area with artifacts, you choose an original source image that is in focus for that area and just brush that part back into the rendered image.
I probably do not explain it very well here but it is pretty simple to do, it just takes time.
This video shows the method:

Willy Micheletti

1 1
Nov 13, 2022
Hi Safiqul, other than retouching the rendered pictures using the single originals as Andy well explained, you can also retuch from a rendered method.
As a beginner in using Helicon, i normally render with all three methods and if necessary i use any of the three rendered pictures for retouching. Hope this can help.

Reactions: Andy Smith