Want critique Bumble Bee

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Canon 450d sigma 105mm Ex macro DG, F/16 1-160

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hope everyone is well, just thought I’d share View attachment 5862View attachment 5863

Hi Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography . Nice to see more your pictures, and something quite diffrend I've seen and aristic, stand out macro pictures :)

About my suggestion, try to keep focus on bee an eye , if possible :D, I know , they are too fast :D, but effect is always great 😁
and in both pictures maybe a bit too much higlights, reducion a bit would be fine, and the pictures will be more enjoyable for an eye (my eye :D ), but of course everything depeens of photographer's -as an artist interpretations and point of view :) , and I try to apraciate it ;)

but hope to get anothers members comments, who have better eye on details, for example our masters Helix_2648 Helix_2648 😁, MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie 🤗

Jul 12, 2020
Hi Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography . Nice to see more your pictures, and something quite diffrend I've seen and aristic, stand out macro pictures :)

About my suggestion, try to keep focus on bee an eye , if possible :D, I know , they are too fast :D, but effect is always great 😁
and in both pictures maybe a bit too much higlights, reducion a bit would be fine, and the pictures will be more enjoyable for an eye (my eye :D ), but of course everything depeens of photographer's -as an artist interpretations and point of view :) , and I try to apraciate it ;)

but hope to get anothers members comments, who have better eye on details, for example our masters Helix_2648 Helix_2648 😁, MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie 🤗

Hi thank you for your comments, greatly appreciated, the imagine must be slightly compressed or something when I uploaded because they are clear on other sites. Will definitely take your note on the highlights and tone them down a little thank you again

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi thank you for your comments, greatly appreciated, the imagine must be slightly compressed or something when I uploaded because they are clear on other sites. Will definitely take your note on the highlights and tone them down a little thank you again

Yout are very welcome Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography , waiting for more your pictures 😉
How big are the pictures? -size in Mb, Kb..?

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020

Hello Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography
I cannot agree more with what Natalia just said.
But pure macro 1:1 is not that easy to do so congratulations for these close-ups.
best regards,
Yohanna

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography
I cannot agree more with what Natalia just said.
But pure macro 1:1 is not that easy to do so congratulations for these close-ups.
best regards,
Yohanna

Macro photography isn't easy, but maybe in this hardness is so lot of good sides, becouse as MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie said one day.\\ withought hardness is not glory\\, so we are here together to suppport each others in this way, to imprive our skills, and become betters, find own styl, learn new techniques or just enjoy own artistic styl.. ,
People on thye webside are really wonderful and very friendly, althought very international team, but it\s best in it all :)

Hope you Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography and Yohanna_D Yohanna_D will enjoy to stay active with us :), althought everyone is busy in private life, but why do not find time for hobby too 🤩 :love: 😁 🙏