Want critique By windy night on the river beach with my new freind (friends ;) :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 200 f3.5 1-125s, 60mm stacking 16pictures, tripod, led macro,

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Sorry nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I don’t know what is the name of subject. However , regarding image, I like those colours , but you still could improve on details :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The picture is great even if the focus is not 100% perfect. Fantastic lovely pastel colors in the background and a very pleasant perspective.

Jack Jack already gave you already some really good tips.
The shutter speed should be around 1/250s or at least 1/160s for a free hand stack.

In your case it's caused by the wind which is really tricky. You can try to use a higher shutter speed with an underexposed picture. -1 EV should cause no problems and give you probably a higher shutter speed. You can correct the exposure later on in PS or LR. Apart from that try to find a way to fixate the flower or the leaf somehow to reduce the shaking.

I have to test focus stacking with a flash and cannot give you any tips about it.

rcorteschile

Renato Cortés
Apr 11, 2020
It's a very good image to be a handheld stack. I usually take studio pictures with the maximum aperture of the lens (f/2.8) for stacking. I am not sure if you do the same on the field, or maybe mix a closer aperture with a bigger step on your camera (Olympus right?).

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's a very good image to be a handheld stack. I usually take studio pictures with the maximum aperture of the lens (f/2.8) for stacking. I am not sure if you do the same on the field, or maybe mix a closer aperture with a bigger step on your camera (Olympus right?).

Hi rcorteschile rcorteschile
I used here tripod because was very windy again and I I shooted with external tubes mmlite and yeah with Olympus camera and lens 😉
I'm just still learning the focus stacking and braketing in camera- there is on system as in M-manual where I'Ve been used to this time 😉😁. Still just learning 😉.
Gracias for your comment rcorteschile rcorteschile 😉

Reactions: rcorteschile