COVID-19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Lockdown is too hard for economy ... I don't think about a second one in France

I've seen there are a lot of cases in France, and if I travel there or from there I need to stay 14 days in quarantine which is bad. And yes is very bad for the economy , we will the the outcome next year.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Still quite problematic in my country France as I live in a "red" zone which means a lot of detections for the COVID cases with people who don't display any symptoms but are found positive.
So the masks are more than compulsory almost everywhere even in the streets; the alcohol gels are everywhere, the social distancing still on the record. It's a huge mess here; so I haven't decided to travel anywhere for the moment - besides I started school again - I am a teacher. 🤣 🤣

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I was planning to travel to Paris in couple of months , but looks that this won't happen. All this mask thing, is just very annoying, and it's not comfortable at all , some time I noticed that I have headaches, and I'm assuming that's because my brain doesn't have sufficient oxygen.

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Oh yes, Same for me, I got headaches when I go to Paris ... Too much noise, spoil in the air ... I'm french and ... I Hate Paris lol

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Oh yes, Same for me, I got headaches when I go to Paris ... Too much noise, spoil in the air ... I'm french and ... I Hate Paris lol

When I been Paris, I found it a bit expensive too. I don't know how safe is to travel now to Paris because of covid

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Come to Les Clayes sous bois, or Versailles :p Then we'll be able to see each other :giggle:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Here in France it seems that the virus is growing up another time. Most of people are stupid, that's why it grows up again.
Governement might have said to everyone to wear masks since they allow people to go outside...
The same (but not so critical) situation Germany. We've a lot of new infections because of stupid people doing stupid things in different countries because it seems that they forget to use their brain during holidays. 40% of all our new infected people are Germans who returned from holidays from Spain or other countries. That's so unbelievable.... good to know that our healthcare system is well positioned with a lot of free hospital capacities.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The same (but not so critical) situation Germany. We've a lot of new infections because of stupid people doing stupid things in different countries because it seems that they forget to use their brain during holidays. 40% of all our new infected people are Germans who returned from holidays from Spain or other countries. That's so unbelievable.... good to know that our healthcare system is well positioned with a lot of free hospital capacities.

I’ve seen on news that a lot of people protesting in Berlin because they don’t want this restrictions anymore and because of the mask, is that true ?

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Yes, indeed. Some have even stormed the Reichstag and raised Reich war flags. A shame for our republic.... it shows how far we're away from an high educated industrial nation. Only stupid assholes and conspiracy Theorists. Sometimes I'm afraid that we're developing backwards to homo sapiens

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
If you check the news, looks like everywhere in the world its getting mad, everywhere protests, coronavirus, even in London there are some protests as well, but not aggressive once.

I'm thinking people just fed-up with this virus, and that's why they making this protests.