Your opinion? Cuckoo wasp 2 The return

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 250, F/11, 1/250s

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
very beautiful is your model MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie , the skin looks guite funny on the macro pictures , funny idea with :LOL: , for nonmacro people would be helpful, when teye can see how small models are in real :)
I know some macrophotographers who shoot Jumping spider on the head of a match just to show the little size of those spiders.

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Intresting what small beautes I can still discover here where I life 🤩 . It just need good techniques and lot of practic and be in right place right time.. Or how do you think about MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie ? ;)
I don't really know the geographical repartition of this insect (must look for). As other insects, this wasp is very slow at sunset time. No no big difficulty to shoot it.

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Great shot MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie , one question, did was hard to take this image ?taking in consideration that wasp was on your finger ?
In fact it's easier for me to shoot an insect on my hand rather than on a blade of grass. No hand shaking and a good stabilisation. And at maximum magnification my focus distance is at only 4cm from my lens.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
In fact it's easier for me to shoot an insect on my hand rather than on a blade of grass. No hand shaking and a good stabilisation. And at maximum magnification my focus distance is at only 4cm from my lens.

Are you not afraid that wasp might bite you? I know the fact that if bee does bite you they die, when wasp no.