Want critique Cuckoo wasp asleep

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
ISO 200, F/11, 1/250s flash at 1/16th of max power.

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
Yesterday evening I decided, while the weather was good to get out and try to do some macroshots. And then miraculously I found a little (5mm long) cuckoo wasp asleep on a long grass. So I've done various numbers of handheld focus stacking and achieved some great results like this one which I'm a bit proud of. So here is a focus stacking of 17 handheld shots with Nikon D7200, Laowa 100mm supermacro lens, Neewer cobra flash and homemade curved diffuser v2.2.
IMG_20200603_073407_955.jpg

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Love: Photography, composition, technique.
Like: the background
Not so much: slightly cramped for space at the top.

Exquisite colors enhanced in post makes the subject pop :)

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
Thanks to all of you. The lack of space is due to the fact that I choose to be at my highest magnification ratio 3:1. The black background is here because I'm using the flash and that it hasn't anything behind the wasp. Jack Jack sorry not to be as present as I liked to be but I've got to much work and less time to do it...And yes it's a focus stacking as written in the description.
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo this is not my only photo of this wasp and I choose to place her on the left third line because she was looking at the right. I've made one on which one she was in front of me and there I centered her.
Shan Shan no enhancement of colors in post production. It's her real colors. Only been enhanced by the fact that I'm using a flash.

Reactions: Karl and Shan