Your opinion? Cuckoo wasp

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 200, F/11, 1/250s Nikon D7200 Laowa 100mm supermacro lens, cobra flash and homemade curved diffuser v2.2

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie
the photo is superb, but you didn't push the treatment enough, I find that the metallic aspect is not emphasized enough :unsure:

View attachment 5027

You just always find any ''but'' on the pictures @Christophe Berche :ROFLMAO: ,I'm just suprised about your good eye for details šŸ˜. Good to have you here on the forum,
c'est drole šŸ˜;)

Btw. I saw the pictures on fb as you know MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie , I'm just impressed of them all the time šŸ¤© .
Small world is just so exciting, only need good techniques and equipments to show thems best and beautiful details šŸ¤©

D

Deleted member 310

You just always find any ''but'' on the pictures @Christophe Berche :ROFLMAO: ,I'm just suprised about your good eye for details šŸ˜. Good to have you here on the forum,
c'est drole šŸ˜;)

Btw. I saw the pictures on fb as you know MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie , I'm just impressed of them all the time šŸ¤© .
Small world is just so exciting, only need good techniques and equipments to show thems best and beautiful details šŸ¤©

I think you have invested a lot of time and love in this forum, you just have to find the right people to invite, how I don t know for the moment ;)