Your opinion? Cuckoo wasp

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 200, F/11, 1/250s Nikon D7200 Laowa 100mm supermacro lens, cobra flash and homemade curved diffuser v2.2

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie

Can you explain how you do hand-held stacking ?
In fact its very easy to explain and a bit more difficult to do. So the first thing to know is to get stable and never forget to be linear in your movement going forward to the subject. After you only press the shutter firing in burst mode.

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie
the photo is superb, but you didn't push the treatment enough, I find that the metallic aspect is not emphasized enough :unsure:

View attachment 5027
Sorry to tell you that the metallic aspect is 100% real I can send you raw as proof. The color is also as colourful as you can see. My post treatment on my photos is always as light as possible, only removing dust marks and changing format to 16/9.

D

Deleted member 310

Sorry to tell you that the metallic aspect is 100% real I can send you raw as proof. The color is also as colourful as you can see. My post treatment on my photos is always as light as possible, only removing dust marks and changing format to 16/9.
[/CITATION]
I do not doubt it but a light treatment can give a little pep to the photo, without denaturing the original. :unsure:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I think you have invested a lot of time and love in this forum, you just have to find the right people to invite, how I don t know for the moment ;)

@Christophe Berche , Jack Jack just have doing so lovely job to keep me crazy with the forum :ROFLMAO: , but same as all active people here on the forum ;) šŸ¤©šŸ˜. Yeah nowday I just love the forum and you all here ;) so lot of lovely peope with same love to photography and nature, so lot of talking, dicussions that I think just never end :D, and possibility to meet new people from around of the world , and learn &practic some of languages with you too.. :D I just love it all, internationallity is just wonderful ;) :D

I know, @Christophe Berche but I'm just too busy :D, really, lot of work at home, and the forum just get a lot of my time too.. a bit dangerous forum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. but social medias too :p .
At the moment I need to edit pictures :D ;) and lot of anothers works :ROFLMAO:šŸ‘€

Merce @Christophe Berche , J'epere que vous vous amusez aussi ;) šŸ˜

Reactions: Deleted member 310
D

Deleted member 250

In fact its very easy to explain and a bit more difficult to do. So the first thing to know is to get stable and never forget to be linear in your movement going forward to the subject. After you only press the shutter firing in burst mode.
You are so right MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie.
I have tried it several times with differing results so can appreciate your effort.
Great image.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Really great stack MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie! I would only propose some smaller improvements.

1.) The fading between the black and brown areas has some artifacts and the contrast from the hairs loses itself in the brown color environment.

1592341306889.png

2.) The structure of the armor is very well suited for increased micro contrast. I would try to use work with stronger contrasts or try to use the high pass filter.

3.) The DOF blob is a bit distracting although I know that you would not be able to improve it as long as you don't use a stack with a higher number of pictures.

1592341634325.png

But since I'm not able to take better stacks and that I'm talking about the last 10% for the highest score the picture itself is really really awesome!