Your opinion? Damselflies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon 450D Sigma 105mm Ex Macro DG

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I really like the 1 one and 3 one. Great details and very sharp. Do you use any diffuser too ?

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
thank you so much, your kind words are wonderful and greatly appreciated. I’veonly been doing macro photography for little over a month and really enjoying it.
That is awesome if this type of photography is something you really like; I've been doing this type of photography for over 12 years now and the more I practice the more I try to make it like a story.
But close-ups are really gorgeous to look at because of the beauty of details and also to appreciate the work behind this type of photo that is far from being easy to take.
best regards.

Reactions: Jack
Jul 12, 2020
That is awesome if this type of photography is something you really like; I've been doing this type of photography for over 12 years now and the more I practice the more I try to make it like a story.
But close-ups are really gorgeous to look at because of the beauty of details and also to appreciate the work behind this type of photo that is far from being easy to take.
best regards.

I’m really enjoying it and your right the detail you get really makes the picture, also it gives you more appreciation to what’s around you

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You always can write a photo story here Yohanna_D Yohanna_D