Want critique Dendalion on my iPhone screen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1/250s, f.3,5 , ISO 500 .
Olympus OMD em10markIII, 60mm Olympus macro
natural, sun light

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
This picture has really something special nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. It's a very good idea to use a glass plate for the reflection. But the lights was too strong. This results in chromatic Aberration and overexposure.

View attachment 5842

Hallo Helix_2648 Helix_2648 und Danke shƶn for your comment and your critique ;) and your time for show where is the problem ;) šŸ˜ .
and you can try to put something on you iPhone & smatrphone or tablet's screen and just try to create someting nice with ';) , I think if get a try with insects.. , the resoult would be intresting too.. I guess :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Definitely... I'm not a friend of smartphone pictures. Even if the quality of the cameras are really good.

It's not comparable to real macro lenses.

But the picture is not bad for a smartphone macro Little-em Little-em

I would say the image quality is good as long as you look at them on your phone, when uploaded in PC, there you see reality :)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
For sure... those cameras are designed for smartphone displays. Even blurry pictures with a wrong focus looks good on a smartphone. But that's not a big deal if you think about the image size.

Reactions: Little-em and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
For sure... those cameras are designed for smartphone displays. Even blurry pictures with a wrong focus looks good on a smartphone. But that's not a big deal if you think about the image size.

For daily life phone camera are good in my opinion, for an other level of photography, requires a proper camera.