Want critique Dendalion on my iPhone screen

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1/250s, f.3,5 , ISO 500 .
Olympus OMD em10markIII, 60mm Olympus macro
natural, sun light

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
This picture has really something special nataliaflejszar&Photo. It's a very good idea to use a glass plate for the reflection. But the lights was too strong. This results in chromatic Aberration and overexposure.

View attachment 5842

Hallo Helix_2648 und Danke shön for your comment and your critique and your time for show where is the problem .
and you can try to put something on you iPhone & smatrphone or tablet's screen and just try to create someting nice with ' , I think if get a try with insects.. , the resoult would be intresting too.. I guess

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
This is mine. Dandelion seed with a water droplet on it. you should give it a try. I have an app on my iPhone where you can use macro on the camera. It’s called camera plus I had to pay For it, it wasn’t much. This image is taken with my DSLR canon just wanted to show it

Last edited:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Definitely... I'm not a friend of smartphone pictures. Even if the quality of the cameras are really good.

It's not comparable to real macro lenses.

But the picture is not bad for a smartphone macro Little-em

I would say the image quality is good as long as you look at them on your phone, when uploaded in PC, there you see reality

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
For sure... those cameras are designed for smartphone displays. Even blurry pictures with a wrong focus looks good on a smartphone. But that's not a big deal if you think about the image size.

Reactions: Little-em and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
For sure... those cameras are designed for smartphone displays. Even blurry pictures with a wrong focus looks good on a smartphone. But that's not a big deal if you think about the image size.

For daily life phone camera are good in my opinion, for an other level of photography, requires a proper camera.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…