The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
E-M1MarkII, M.Zuiko 60mmf/2.8, 1/125, iso 100, f/2.8
Stack of fifteen photos in the camera
Hand held

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi Ron Westbroek , my dear Olympus friend

Beatuiful picture Ron Westbroek , some of improving would do great job
I could be able to try something, have some of ideas you can like , I guess.. .. if just find some of time for.. but if you want to, you can just send me your original pictute again, on forum or by FB messanger . if no problem wait a bit time , the picture will need some of time to impoving
When you liked my another your picture impoving , you can like this too
Friends need to keep together and help eath others

But really nice picture with big potential, Itsel love to shoot droples you got me again some of inspirations Ron Westbroek

Ron Westbroek

1 2
Apr 21, 2020
Thank you Natalia I'll send the photo via messenger

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Ron Westbroek this is a really nice photo. Dew drops were my first subject in macrophotography as far as I can remember. I really enjoy shooting droplets especially during winter when they're frozen with beautiful ice cristal all around.

I need to show you one day my sarja of water drops form nature from the cold North , you can be impressed I've been shooted them around of the year, the nothetn water drops story

MinitecaPhotographie share your water drops pictures! It would be great to see them .

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…