Regional Park Diomidous Botanical Garden / Attica Greece

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
EXIF
Smartphone
Huawei P30 Lite

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Diomidous Botanical Garden
Attica
Greece

It is about 3 months now that every weekend I visit the Diomidous Botanical Garden. It has been a place lately where i have discovered new interesting things in photography.
I've been doing most of my Macro works in this place. Except the fact that I've doing new photography things for me, it is a wonderful place to walk and relax.
It is being a long time now that I want to share some photos of the place with you.

I used my smartphone camera to take some photos while walking there last Sunday.
The photos I took are rather funny and quick made and when I look at them I laugh a bit....

I could do better than that... :LOL:

Anyway, I will post a few of them.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
One of my favorite parts of the Garden is the place where I do my abstract leaf photos.

Last time I was there I was thinking that I show photos of mine and the people that see them might wonder how or where I do my photos...

So below is the part that each time I spent time to find my subjects.

IMG_20200927_095635.jpg
IMG_20200927_095642.jpg

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
You can see from the shadow that the sun is relatively low (it is early in the morning). You can see the leaves that are backlight from the sun. It is my best moment!

Below is the part with the thin leaves where I also like to take photos! IMG_20200927_102006.jpg
IMG_20200927_102011.jpg

• Italian Face
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Oh I would like to go there with you 🤩🙏. My wish and dream, I could learn lot from you 😃. I promise to not talk too much to you then my very dear friend! panos_adgr panos_adgr 😂I'll busy to shootings pictures too I guess 😂
Ah if just would be possible 😁😅🤣. Maybe one day, who knows..😂
Hope Covid will over one day and money to get a trip to Greece 😄🙏

Oh I'm still on the sea beach ... 😂😂 so here place for dreaming 🤩😂 although not nothern lights tonight 😪😂