Do you have any picture taken for money?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I mean any photo seasions, or any pictures taken for get money? :)
If you want to, you can share pictures with us.. :)

I took lot of pictures for money in last summer.. , photo sessions with horses, portraits, family pictures.-
I'l share some of best sharable pictures in comments.. ;)

What about you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Christy and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P6150484.jpg

One of my hundred photos taken for money ;) :D
Olympus OMD EM10III, Olympus zuiko 45 1.8, 1/3200s, f.3.50 ISO 200, Manual control, no flash.. - last summer...

Photo sessions with horses are difficult, when need to know lot about horses itself, and think about person with, and need to be very good reflex to capture best moments that horses get us.. .:) and of course light.. and place.. , but too very nice if someone love horses and beauti of them :love::love::love:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 2823

One of my hundred photos taken for money ;) :D
Olympus OMD EM10III, Olympus zuiko 45 1.8, 1/3200s, f.3.50 ISO 200, Manual control, no flash.. - last summer...

Photo sessions with horses are difficult, when need to know lot about horses itself, and think about person with, and need to be very good reflex to capture best moments that horses get us.. .:) and of course light.. and place.. , but too very nice if someone love horses and beauti of them :love::love::love:

You could get a better view of her if you was a bit on the side , but that my opinion :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You could get a better view of her if you was a bit on the side , but that my opinion :D

Maybe ;) I have a lot of pictures from this photo sarja .. ;) . I only love the relax climat of my models in the picture :):love:
The client loved the pictures like all my clients :love: , maybe not perfect but they make people happy ;):love::LOL:

but critique is always weclome ;) :p

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
A bit of late reply. But yes, I had a lots , portraits , weddings, private parties events, engagements . Itā€™s lovely to make money from your hobby ;)

Month late reply šŸ˜‰šŸ˜
Sounds great Jack Jack .yeah it is, but too bit hard if you need to take really good pictures, when people pay for.. šŸ‘Œ
How long time have you practice photography? šŸ™‚

Reactions: Jack