Do you have any picture taken for money?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
quite a lot ;) . you need to be hard working photographer Jack Jack ;). Me 3 years already ;)
Which lenses do you use to shooting weddings, and portraits? :unsure:
I maybe will have my first wedding shootings in beginning of July.. 🙊:sneaky:

You can view my equipment here nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

For wedding I'm using my Canon 70-200 L IS II f2.8 , it's very heavy lens , but it's a workhorse lens, does have very crispy and sharp images. :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You can view my equipment here nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

For wedding I'm using my Canon 70-200 L IS II f2.8 , it's very heavy lens , but it's a workhorse lens, does have very crispy and sharp images. :)

Yeah I remember this picture ;) of your equipments Jack Jack ;). I still hadn't time to take own picture :p of my Olympus equipments :p

A lot of horse photographers use this lens :), Olymus users like the lens 12- 40mm f 2.8 pro for shooting weddings .. I need to save some of money and buy this lens :D
I like my 40mm f1.8 pro to shooting portraits, very sharp and with lot of light lens... , and for shooting horses my tele 75--300mm , but I would like to buy pro one day, but is a bit too expensive.. :D

I see on your picture , you gave the rail there too Jack Jack , have you using a lot it?, I bought some day ago..and I very like it.. đź‘Ś

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
the thing is, I don’t like to walk with bunch of equipment in public, as this looks weirdo

I just understand what you mean Jack Jack :ROFLMAO: ,My neighbours just used to see me with them :D , but I like to go to any quaiet place to shooting macros ;)
BTW with rail is not a problem, is only so small you can put it easy to your bag ;)