Do you like sports?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Which sports do you do?
Do you like to watching and follow sport in tv? which kind?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes, I think sport is an important key to keep your mind and body healthy . Use to play rugby and other genre or genres. At the moment only jogging due of current situation. I don't like to watch any TV series, but do like to watch movies

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yes, I think sport is an important key to keep your mind and body healthy . Use to play rugby and other genre or genres. At the moment only jogging due of current situation. I don't like to watch any TV series, but do like to watch movies

Yeah I think same ,sport is good . Shooting macro it's too good spot, great gymnastic to get best compositions..
Itsel like horse riding mostly, but it need time and some of money.. I love to watch horse sports and sometimes too anothers.. almost everything if good teams play
Rubby need to be popular in UK

Reactions: Deleted member 310

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Yeah, rugby is very popular game in UK

I don’t like to watch any kind of sport, for me is waste of time.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, rugby is very popular game in UK

I don’t like to watch any kind of sport, for me is waste of time.

Great emotions to watch and follow sports, I love it . Especially where Polish sportments are good, but there is not a lot of, but for example ski jumping and volleyball, are very exciting, and ice hockey in Finland is too great
I only love sports
USA have too lot of strong disciplines , but Canada is much better
In USA horse racings are great and Western of course

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I never watch sport on Tv, only movies.

Maybe you need to start to watch something, in UK is lot of great sports , horse racings- form UK have started with best in the world horse breeding, and football ,and very beautiful dressage, horse jumping, eventing... and what only The Quine of England is very horsewomen
Did you tried to horse riding ever Jack ? in UK must be very popular and in USA too..

Reactions: Jack
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…