Want critique don't thouch my food

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Sony A6000 with 90 mm F/2.8 (so it's more a 135 mm) raynox 250. Godox V860ii and DIY diffuser
Iso:320
F/16
1/60 sec

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
I don't know what to think about this one. I tried a different angle, other ISO than I use to use. A little higher F stop.
I don't like the reflexion on the backshield. It looks like it's not sharp but when i do 100% it's sharp i think.
This is no crop and a single shot.

Attachments

• don't touch my food.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 9

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
For me nice pictures,both, watching from iPhone . You are just have improving your skills so lot here on the forum Bart the belgian
For me, maybe you can reduce a bit highlights... on the pictures.. but this one depends a lot, as some of photograpers like them some of not -as me

Reactions: Bart the belgian

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hello my northern friends.
Thank you, yes I feel that my pictures sometimes are better. It's like I said to the chef of the site. This is a wonderfull way to learn about macro. I hope this become the standard of macro.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello my northern friends.
Thank you, yes I feel that my pictures sometimes are better. It's like I said to the chef of the site. This is a wonderfull way to learn about macro. I hope this become the standard of macro.

Hello my mountain friend
Great site and lovely people to improve own photography skills and English and to help anothers if I just can do it and get friends

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…