Your opinion? Dragon Blood or just my favorite mineral - Cinnabar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Minerals: Cinnabar crystal in Dolomite matrix
Some ancient cultures like China used to call it dragon blood and was used to make poison. Today it's used to art and produces pure mercury element.
FOV 8 mm
Devices : Canon 750d + Componon 35 mm f4.0 + Extension tube 65 mm
Settings: ISO 100 - 1/125s
Steps: 0.1 cm
Lightting: Godox TT600 + Godox v860ii
Software: Zerene stacker + Lighroom

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
:D minerals in my bed, my table, my bags, look like they are everywhere in my house haha. Why not try to macro them, friend, im sure they are really awesome. Some granite or basalt rock contain many minerals can easy find in mountains.

That’s so funny, but you made it. That’s unique and very good idea to shoot macro photography in them, and to show details . if you have some diamonds don’t forget to share images :D

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
That’s so funny, but you made it. That’s unique and very good idea to shoot macro photography in them, and to show details . if you have some diamonds don’t forget to share images :D
i want diamond too. I still dont have any good of raw diamond ( i dont like cut gemmuch ), but Im sure i will get it and take photoss

Reactions: Jack

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
I love it ^^ I love dragons :p I love your pictures :p
this mineral have very nice color but i will tell you one story. In some ancient culture like China, Assassinations often use powder from this substance to poison others. Deadly mineral if we eat very little of them