Your opinion? Edge

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D61O (New addition in my camera gear)
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
s 1/3200
f/2.0
ISO 100
+ Close Up filter x2

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello panos_adgr panos_adgr 🙏 :love:😁 .
The picture mast be open on full screen to see the magic of it :love:🙏 . just wonderul! the light and colours, shades make it really intresting and hypnotic- Helix_2648 Helix_2648 could like the magic of the picture ;) 🥰

How has been going in the botanic garden today Panos? have you good good pictures? ;) .
ah if it would be closer, and pandemic over, I would go with you there with my Olympus, I would get my macro and 45mm 1.8 lenses and maybe tele zoom 75-300mm- fine to shoot minimalism pictures too ;), and some of coffe in termos, or do you have there cafe? ;) :D . Would be wonderful day and pictures after them , I guess!! :love::love: , you can teach me your technique same and maybe I you too ;)

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello panos_adgr panos_adgr 🙏 :love:😁 .
The picture mast be open on full screen to see the magic of it :love:🙏 . just wonderul! the light and colours, shades make it really intresting and hypnotic- Helix_2648 Helix_2648 could like the magic of the picture ;) 🥰

How has been going in the botanic garden today Panos? have you good good pictures? ;) .
ah if it would be closer, and pandemic over, I would go with you there with my Olympus, I would get my macro and 45mm 1.8 lenses and maybe tele zoom 75-300mm- fine to shoot minimalism pictures too ;), and some of coffe in termos, or do you have there cafe? ;) :D . Would be wonderful day and pictures after them , I guess!! :love::love: , you can teach me your technique same and maybe I you too ;)

Hello dear Natalia!

It was very nice today. I go there every weekend. Each Saturday and Sunday early in the morning because the sun is low and the temperature is a bit better. I spent about 2 to 2 and half hours each time. I see also other photographers each time. The interesting thing is that every weekend the plants grow and change and you see new things. It's nice because I walk and relax also. Nature is beautiful.

There is a Cafe there which is under the shade of trees and its great. I drink my coffee in home eat breakfast and I take a bottle of water with me.

I use only my favorite 50mm Helios because it has a unique character that I love. It creates great atmosphere in the backround and foreground which I adore!!!! I also prefer this focal length. It has wide aperture and it's optical design results in its unique character.

I will be happy to help you anytime!
Maybe one day I will open a thread on my perspective or my perseption on the way I photograph these Kind of photos.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello dear Natalia!

It was very nice today. I go there every weekend. Each Saturday and Sunday early in the morning because the sun is low and the temperature is a bit better. I spent about 2 to 2 and half hours each time. I see also other photographers each time. The interesting thing is that every weekend the plants grow and change and you see new things. It's nice because I walk and relax also. Nature is beautiful.

There is a Cafe there which is under the shade of trees and its great. I drink my coffee in home eat breakfast and I take a bottle of water with me.

I use only my favorite 50mm Helios because it has a unique character that I love. It creates great atmosphere in the backround and foreground which I adore!!!! I also prefer this focal length. It has wide aperture and it's optical design results in its unique character.

I will be happy to help you anytime!
Maybe one day I will open a thread on my perspective or my perseption on the way I photograph these Kind of photos.

Hello dear Panos!
sounds great panos_adgr panos_adgr 🤩 ,
Lot of reading again :ROFLMAO:, but it's fine!🤩🤭🙏😁

I like my macro and tele 75-300mm mostly, 45mm I use just sometimes- it have too nice possibles to create good abstrackt and bokeh pictures, and of course my 12-40mm- for landscapes.. ;)
Helios lenses are great too!- I tried a bit ;)

we have here in Oulu some of botanic gardens, but i haven't a lot of time to visit there , sadly :D , but I have here the sea, river, lot of parks and forest.. lot of possibles too ;) and soon autumn will coming so new possibites to create new pictures, and after them winter.. ;), hope to have lot of snow in winter here;)

And of course I'm always intresting about your styl and kind of photography , you chose,,
I just shooting everything a little :D . I can teach you something too , if you want :D
Sadly we can use only net for it.. :D - just one minus of internationallity ;) :D but we will see in the future 😁

Huh , too much computer today , I', m feeling tired :D, but my costumers just got the next part of wedding pictures ;) :D , still a lot of work with.. but step by step ahead ;) :D

I hope you are fine Panos, and I wish you all the best and have lovely the week 😁🙏;). and see you ....ö ö :D ;)

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Thank you Natalia!

I like to shoot mostly long exposure landscapes and abandoned building interiors. I've been doing all these abstract style images since last March. And it seems I'm a bit addicted to it for the moment. I also photograph anything and luckily I have also sea near me and a park which I visit quite often.

Have a nice week you too!