Your opinion? Edge

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D61O (New addition in my camera gear)
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
s 1/3200
f/2.0
ISO 100
+ Close Up filter x2

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello panos_adgr .
The picture mast be open on full screen to see the magic of it . just wonderul! the light and colours, shades make it really intresting and hypnotic- Helix_2648 could like the magic of the picture

How has been going in the botanic garden today Panos? have you good good pictures? .
ah if it would be closer, and pandemic over, I would go with you there with my Olympus, I would get my macro and 45mm 1.8 lenses and maybe tele zoom 75-300mm- fine to shoot minimalism pictures too , and some of coffe in termos, or do you have there cafe? . Would be wonderful day and pictures after them , I guess!! , you can teach me your technique same and maybe I you too

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020

Hello dear Natalia!

It was very nice today. I go there every weekend. Each Saturday and Sunday early in the morning because the sun is low and the temperature is a bit better. I spent about 2 to 2 and half hours each time. I see also other photographers each time. The interesting thing is that every weekend the plants grow and change and you see new things. It's nice because I walk and relax also. Nature is beautiful.

There is a Cafe there which is under the shade of trees and its great. I drink my coffee in home eat breakfast and I take a bottle of water with me.

I use only my favorite 50mm Helios because it has a unique character that I love. It creates great atmosphere in the backround and foreground which I adore!!!! I also prefer this focal length. It has wide aperture and it's optical design results in its unique character.

I will be happy to help you anytime!
Maybe one day I will open a thread on my perspective or my perseption on the way I photograph these Kind of photos.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Hello dear Panos!
sounds great panos_adgr ,
Lot of reading again , but it's fine!

I like my macro and tele 75-300mm mostly, 45mm I use just sometimes- it have too nice possibles to create good abstrackt and bokeh pictures, and of course my 12-40mm- for landscapes..
Helios lenses are great too!- I tried a bit

we have here in Oulu some of botanic gardens, but i haven't a lot of time to visit there , sadly , but I have here the sea, river, lot of parks and forest.. lot of possibles too and soon autumn will coming so new possibites to create new pictures, and after them winter.. , hope to have lot of snow in winter here

And of course I'm always intresting about your styl and kind of photography , you chose,,
I just shooting everything a little . I can teach you something too , if you want
Sadly we can use only net for it.. - just one minus of internationallity but we will see in the future

Huh , too much computer today , I', m feeling tired , but my costumers just got the next part of wedding pictures , still a lot of work with.. but step by step ahead

I hope you are fine Panos, and I wish you all the best and have lovely the week . and see you ....ö ö

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Thank you Natalia!

I like to shoot mostly long exposure landscapes and abandoned building interiors. I've been doing all these abstract style images since last March. And it seems I'm a bit addicted to it for the moment. I also photograph anything and luckily I have also sea near me and a park which I visit quite often.

Have a nice week you too!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…