Photo Editing Editing your images

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The topic opened by member is to talk about photo editing and post processing techniques. Give the most appropriate help and advice.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
How everyone edits their photo. Do you edit each photo manually or you just do it automatically, which means that Lightroom will apply appropriate settings to the photo.

Personally i do edit each one individually, that's because i like to give them the colour and effects which i believe, they will fit better in my photo.
Same just like you. I edit my photo one by one. There are some people I know, they have their own editing formula. Especially the ones who very active in Instagram. The goal is to create a harmonious tone in their feed.

Do you ever using another app except Lightroom to edit your photo?
I've never tried Luminary or Topaz before. Totally new for me.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
How everyone edits their photo. Do you edit each photo manually or you just do it automatically, which means that Lightroom will apply appropriate settings to the photo.

Personally i do edit each one individually, that's because i like to give them the colour and effects which i believe, they will fit better in my photo.
Same just like you. I edit my photo one by one. There are some people I know, they have their own editing formula. Especially the ones who very active in Instagram. The goal is to create a harmonious tone in their feed.

Do you ever using another app except Lightroom to edit your photo?
They are both good, especially Topaz.

Reactions: lovitazoe