Your opinion? Ephemera vulgata . mayfly onece again <3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Iso 1600 f6.3 1-120s, 60mm

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
thanks Jack Jack ;), it would be good model for you , quite easy to shoot in evening , don't run away ;) - if just isn't windy.. ;)

But so, you didn't found critique, but I lost some of layers- in eye, tried to get some of sharpness back on .. but in so windy night it was very big challange to get perfect sharpness, and it is stacked picture ;) - but only by lens useing and with tripod this time ;) .

I wanted yesterday try with external tubs with the insects but I did't find them there.. but today in other place flying in day.. -so still beliving to create some of super macros of thems ;)
The insects are just so beatiful! and very intresting! Live 3 years, but like adults just 24h- beacause as adults can't eat any more ..
I would like to find some of died insects too ;) in winter could try an experiments at home :)

Reactions: Leraymurat

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Just zoomed the image, and yes, there is a lot of blur and out of focus spots where I think it can be improved.

no bad result as I remember this very windy night, snd as I still learning :ROFLMAO: , the windy was the biggest challange here, I needed to keep the grass with insect and camera with trpod in the other hand.. :D, Luckly I can be glad from some nice results althought no perfect but nice ;)

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
no bad result as I remember this very windy night, snd as I still learning :ROFLMAO: , the windy was the biggest challange here, I needed to keep the grass with insect and camera with trpod in the other hand.. :D, Luckly I can be glad from some nice results althought no perfect but nice ;)
Training is the key. A lot of patience and a lot of training that all we need to success.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The picture is really very good nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo even if some details are a bit blurry. I know how hard it is to stack on a windy day and my stacks have some failures too because of this. You've a good eye for colors and nice colorful backgrounds! :)

Danke shƶn Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;) mother nature decited that the picture need to be a bit blure ;) - becouse of windy, so I just done all my best to create the picture with contribute with nature and the result is like it ;)