Your opinion? Ephemera vulgata . mayfly onece again <3

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Iso 1600 f6.3 1-120s, 60mm

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
thanks Jack , it would be good model for you , quite easy to shoot in evening , don't run away - if just isn't windy..

But so, you didn't found critique, but I lost some of layers- in eye, tried to get some of sharpness back on .. but in so windy night it was very big challange to get perfect sharpness, and it is stacked picture - but only by lens useing and with tripod this time .

I wanted yesterday try with external tubs with the insects but I did't find them there.. but today in other place flying in day.. -so still beliving to create some of super macros of thems
The insects are just so beatiful! and very intresting! Live 3 years, but like adults just 24h- beacause as adults can't eat any more ..
I would like to find some of died insects too in winter could try an experiments at home

Reactions: Leraymurat

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Just zoomed the image, and yes, there is a lot of blur and out of focus spots where I think it can be improved.

no bad result as I remember this very windy night, snd as I still learning , the windy was the biggest challange here, I needed to keep the grass with insect and camera with trpod in the other hand.. , Luckly I can be glad from some nice results althought no perfect but nice

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
Training is the key. A lot of patience and a lot of training that all we need to success.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The picture is really very good nataliaflejszar&Photo even if some details are a bit blurry. I know how hard it is to stack on a windy day and my stacks have some failures too because of this. You've a good eye for colors and nice colorful backgrounds!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Danke shön Helix_2648 mother nature decited that the picture need to be a bit blure - becouse of windy, so I just done all my best to create the picture with contribute with nature and the result is like it

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…