Your opinion? First jumping spider of the year

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Handheld single shots made with my #Olympus OM-D e-m10 mk3, my #Laowa 50mm MFT supermacro lens 2:1, #Godox V350o cobra flash and homemade curved diffuser #Minitecatech. ISO100, F/9, 1/160s. Photo frame field 5x9mm.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Beautiful, i never get tired of looking at jumpers, so inquisitive and aware of their surroundings. I still have 100's of Maratus photos I need to edit and share but often think maybe its too much Maratus, but you know what? I dont care, they are by far my favourite subject in macro photography and worth every shot so I will be posting more once I get past some other edits I need to take care of. Keep them coming, fantastic work on your shot. Whenever you post a jumper photo I spend a little time looking at their features and one of the things I enjoy is looking at their features like eye arrangement, this particular species has pretty big secondary eyes, great focus and details, well done đź‘Ť

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Beautiful, i never get tired of looking at jumpers, so inquisitive and aware of their surroundings. I still have 100's of Maratus photos I need to edit and share but often think maybe its too much Maratus, but you know what? I dont care, they are by far my favourite subject in macro photography and worth every shot so I will be posting more once I get past some other edits I need to take care of. Keep them coming, fantastic work on your shot. Whenever you post a jumper photo I spend a little time looking at their features and one of the things I enjoy is looking at their features like eye arrangement, this particular species has pretty big secondary eyes, great focus and details, well done đź‘Ť
Thanks a lot. If I could be able to have peacock jumping spiders in France too I would spent my all time looking for those beauties.

Last edited:
  • Smiling Face
Reactions: Chavezshutter