Your opinion? First jumping spider of the year

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Handheld single shots made with my #Olympus OM-D e-m10 mk3, my #Laowa 50mm MFT supermacro lens 2:1, #Godox V350o cobra flash and homemade curved diffuser #Minitecatech. ISO100, F/9, 1/160s. Photo frame field 5x9mm.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Beautiful, i never get tired of looking at jumpers, so inquisitive and aware of their surroundings. I still have 100's of Maratus photos I need to edit and share but often think maybe its too much Maratus, but you know what? I dont care, they are by far my favourite subject in macro photography and worth every shot so I will be posting more once I get past some other edits I need to take care of. Keep them coming, fantastic work on your shot. Whenever you post a jumper photo I spend a little time looking at their features and one of the things I enjoy is looking at their features like eye arrangement, this particular species has pretty big secondary eyes, great focus and details, well done

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
Thanks a lot. If I could be able to have peacock jumping spiders in France too I would spent my all time looking for those beauties.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chavezshutter
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…