Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Want critique 

Fly drying winds on the flower after rain

So, Jack Jack let's get your harsh critique :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ,as noone else is able at the moment, or I could be supprised about the new members ;) :D , waiting for Helix_2648 Helix_2648, when will back after holidays :D ;)
but the pictures are stacked, handhelding.. , edit Lightroom classic cc
taken in July.. after rain, in grass, close the sea..
I done a bit experiment with processing them, with colours..
exciting to know your opinions about ;)

Iso 1600  f5.0 .1.30s 2-.jpg

Iso 1600  f5.0 .1.0s 2-.jpg

I've been hard working, enthusiastic photographer, trying to capture all beauty of the northern, arctic, scandinavian, nordic nature, in any moment, around of the year basically in Finland 🇫🇮 . I've been practice seriously photography by 3 years...
View all 1 featured items
EXIF
The first picture Iso 1600 f5.0 .1.30s
the secound one same

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Definitely second one nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . I like how you get the fly with one side toward the lens. Also great colours , it’s like a sunset feeling on the image.

First image, the wings aren’t re in focus, however this has been achieved on second picture.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Definitely second one nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . I like how you get the fly with one side toward the lens. Also great colours , it’s like a sunset feeling on the image.

First image, the wings aren’t re in focus, however this has been achieved on second picture.

thanks for feature my pictures Jack Jack ;) after long time.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , and thanks for good comments ;) not so harsh citigue in this moment :D :p . is so as you say, alhought supprise that you prefer the secound one, as in the first the fly is more in focus, but true the light on the wings on the secound picture make own nice job.. and it's so hard make perfect picture :D , especially withought tripod :D, withought tripod freedom but no perfection.. :D, and the experiment with coulurs looks to work well ,alhough I wasn't sure on the start.. butI got the pictures one day to rest before sharing...:D , your comments are very useful at the moment Jack Jack, so thanks a lot ;)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
thanks for feature my pictures Jack Jack ;) after long time.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , and thanks for good comments ;) not so harsh citigue in this moment :D :p . is so as you say, alhought supprise that you prefer the secound one, as in the first the fly is more in focus, but true the light on the wings on the secound picture make own nice job.. and it's so hard make perfect picture :D , especially withought tripod :D, withought tripod freedom but no perfection.. :D, and the experiment with coulurs looks to work well ,alhough I wasn't sure on the start.. butI got the pictures one day to rest before sharing...:D , your comments are very useful at the moment Jack Jack, so thanks a lot ;)

Your are welcome nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , first photo isn’t bad too, but I like composition of second image. For me second one looks more in focus than first one , have you stacked them ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Your are welcome nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , first photo isn’t bad too, but I like composition of second image. For me second one looks more in focus than first one , have you stacked them ?

yes, I stacked both.. . in the first one the eye is better in focus but in the secound the wings and body :D , as said is not easy make perfect picture :ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
So let's start with my critism...

...first of all...

... critism finished.

So nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, it's for sure one of your best and sharpest shots ever! Great focus, low noise, fantastic colors and composition. No hars critism or even a smal one from my side. ;)

Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;) , and I didn't need to wait long to have you back here , even for moment to comment my pictures :D :D , you have just good eye for details ;) :D , supprise :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Reactions: Jack