Forum Activity Dropping

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Jack Jack. I have been less active since last month not because of holidays but because of my house's renew. Hope that after this week I'll be able to be more active. This site and forum is well made and, like already said, at the first time it's not easy to find his way, after a few days it become fine.
We all know that you've made a nice site and you do your best to bring it to an higher level. I just want to thank you for your work and I want you to be sure that everyone here will put a stone to the building (not sure this expression exists in english). What I want to say is that you gave us the keys of nice relationship between all over the world photographers and we must to our best to continue this one as you wish to.

Thanks a lot for your comment MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie , I really appreciate everyones contribution to this unique project and I’m doing my best to keep it interesting and maintained. There are some couple more things to be fixed, and implemented. And more important for me is, that everyone to enjoy their stay here and to feel that here is a place called “HOME”.

Silvia Esmeralda

May 27, 2020
Hello Jack Jack

I enjoy this site a lot, however is a matter of time. I simply do not have enough time to be here more often. An also is a matter to have something to show. If I do not find some time to make pictures, then I do not post. But I will try to be more active when my activities allow.

Reactions: Jack and Greg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Jack Jack

I enjoy this site a lot, however is a matter of time. I simply do not have enough time to be here more often. An also is a matter to have something to show. If I do not find some time to make pictures, then I do not post. But I will try to be more active when my activities allow.

Hi Silvia Esmeralda Silvia Esmeralda , thanks a lot. That's not a problem, everyone has own life, even me, so we can't spend 24/7 on site. This site is created for photographers who like to share their passion, techniques and discuss about non photography subjects and photography subjects. I would say, a small corner for macro photographers. The most important is that, people to enjoy this site.

• Love
Reactions: Greg

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
It's important for me that members don't have the feeling that it is only allowed to post "high quality" or "high end" pictures. We would really appreciate pictures from all members... even if they were only made with an old cam or without a lot of experience in macro photography. This should be a community for everyone who enjoys macro photography and we would really appreciate pictures from every member. Either just to share them or to get comments or tips how to improve it

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It's important for me that members don't have the feeling that it is only allowed to post "high quality" or "high end" pictures. We would really appreciate pictures from all members... even if they were only made with an old cam or without a lot of experience in macro photography. This should be a community for everyone who enjoys macro photography and we would really appreciate pictures from every member. Either just to share them or to get comments or tips how to improve it

That's the site purpose, everyone is welcome to join our community, not matter on what level of skills are people.

Toxotes Hun

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry for the delay in my response but I have been away for a long holiday. I’m now back to my “office” (fish house) so get ready for plenty of fishy pictures. :)
I’m really enjoying this forum, as it has a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere (just like a virtual camera club).

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Sorry for the delay in my response but I have been away for a long holiday. I’m now back to my “office” (fish house) so get ready for plenty of fishy pictures. :)
I’m really enjoying this forum, as it has a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere (just like a virtual camera club).

Thanks a lot for your comment Toxotes Hun Toxotes Hun, that's what I wanted to achieve, a friendly environment for macro photographers where we can talk and discuss about macro photography or other type of photography. Also to be honest, we aren't a lot on site, but I'm happy, we know each other pretty much, and we are focus on quality and not quantity, that's an other reason why forum is private and requires a invitation code to join.

Reactions: Greg