Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I love this moving of the wings , it take form the picture out standing and get some of life in .
Great this some of shadows in the background and bokeh! Beautiful butterfly, did you found them in France @Christophe Berche ?

Reactions: Karl
D

Deleted member 310

I love this moving of the wings , it take form the picture out standing and get some of life in .
Great this some of shadows in the background and bokeh! Beautiful butterfly, did you found them in France @Christophe Berche ?
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo

Next to our house, there is a meadow, and this morning a small outing to try the new Tamron, and especially to improve my use of the flash. This is the beginner's chance

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo

Next to our house, there is a meadow, and this morning a small outing to try the new Tamron, and especially to improve my use of the flash. This is the beginner's chance

What is the name your of your new Tamron lens? @Christophe Berche ? What is there so special?
And what flash did you used for the picture creating?
Sorry if I asking too much ,but I'm so excited and what to learn more

D

Deleted member 310

[QUOTE = "nataliaflejszar & Photo, post: 9815, membre: 109"]
What is the name your of your new Tamron lens? @Christophe Berche ? What is there so special?
And what flash did you used for the picture creating?
Sorry if I asking too much ,but I'm so excited and what to learn more
[/CITATION]

Hi @ nataliaflejszar & Photo

The lens has an exceptional sharpness, and it is stabilized, much easier to use (optional tripod)
for the lens : Tamron SP 90 mm f/2.8 Di Macro VC USD
Flash : Canon 430EX
Diffuser Gary Fong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…