Want critique grasshopper

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
canon eos r
canon mp-e 65mm
3x magnification
stacked using photoshop
godox ad200 flash x2

charliep

Oct 12, 2020
Finally found a subject happy to have his photo taken so I managed to get a dozen photos to stack. I don't have macro flashes so I used my godox flashes on mini tripods in a light box. I really need to find some good backgrounds and bases.

Attachments

• grasshopper-close-up-edited.jpg
    grasshopper-close-up-edited.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 10

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello charliep charliep 😉

Interesting looking picture , and nice sharpness on the eye 🤩 I like pictures of insects and animals with sharpness on eyes 😜👊

Hope you are fine and you will share more pictures with us 😉👊
And about equipments, don't worry Photography is a hobby where everyone use this equipments that can and it's a talent if we can take good pictures with simple equipments..
Here is even one member ,who took macro lens itself 🙏🤩

Have a nice day! 😉

Reactions: charliep

charliep

Oct 12, 2020
Hello charliep charliep 😉

Interesting looking picture , and nice sharpness on the eye 🤩 I like pictures of insects and animals with sharpness on eyes 😜👊

Hope you are fine and you will share more pictures with us 😉👊
And about equipments, don't worry Photography is a hobby where everyone use this equipments that can and it's a talent if we can take good pictures with simple equipments..
Here is even one member ,who took macro lens itself 🙏🤩

Have a nice day! 😉
Thankyou. I am loving macro photography so hopefully will be able to put more up soon.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi again charliep charliep

Straight to the critique section on the first post , i like your style :).

Critique in the forum is exactly that, members will closely look at your photo to see if there are issues that they can find in the photo, its constructive and fair and for me personally has been great at advancing my skills so hopefully it has a similar result for you.

Having said all of that the photo is fantastic,good details and sharp. Great colours and good light too, The background could be improved but you are aware of that, so thats fine. There are a few dirt spots on the front right leg but they are small and not very important, overall a great stack, well done and looking forward to seeing more 🙏

charliep

Oct 12, 2020
Hi again charliep charliep

Straight to the critique section on the first post , i like your style :).

Critique in the forum is exactly that, members will closely look at your photo to see if there are issues that they can find in the photo, its constructive and fair and for me personally has been great at advancing my skills so hopefully it has a similar result for you.

Having said all of that the photo is fantastic,good details and sharp. Great colours and good light too, The background could be improved but you are aware of that, so thats fine. There are a few dirt spots on the front right leg but they are small and not very important, overall a great stack, well done and looking forward to seeing more 🙏
thanks, yes I am here to improve and learn. There are some amazing photographers here. Thanks for the tips. I really struggle with stacking but love the results so I will persevere.

Reactions: BlueOrchid

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thankyou. I am loving macro photography so hopefully will be able to put more up soon.

Yeah, if you want to continue your adventure with macro Photography, good equipments helps a lot, make it much easier, save your time on shooting and processing pictures 😉.
On the forum you will have great occasion to learn everything about macro Photography from great photographers 🤩🙏😉

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I can only agree to my previous speakers. The pictures looks really good. It's sharp in total with a lot of details.
All of us tries our best to get the best out of our equiment and it doesn't matter if you don't have this or that at the moment.

It's much more important to have fun, share your pictures and get in touch with other members and share comments, critism and ideas.
Fair crisitsm is always welcome as most of us uses it to improve their skills.

charliep

Oct 12, 2020
I can only agree to my previous speakers. The pictures looks really good. It's sharp in total with a lot of details.
All of us tries our best to get the best out of our equiment and it doesn't matter if you don't have this or that at the moment.

It's much more important to have fun, share your pictures and get in touch with other members and share comments, critism and ideas.
Fair crisitsm is always welcome as most of us uses it to improve their skills.
true, It is nice to find a bunch of people who are also fascinated by that tiny world beneath our feet and who know how to capture it.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek