Happy New Year 2021 !!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Happy New Year 2021 everyone !!!!

View attachment 15410View attachment 15411View attachment 15412View attachment 15413View attachment 15414

Thanks everyone being a member on this small community for macro photographers. It's been a hard year because of COVID-19, however life still continues. We can only to look in the past, learn from it, learn from our mistakes and move forward into the future, as the past is gone, and nothing can be changed, but only the future we can change. Personally, I would never forget this year, as this being the year when this site went LIVE!!! Which I believe is a good thing.

Thanks for those who joined here, hope you had fun, enjoyed your stay here, no matter if you been active for a minute or for a couple of months. Everyone is welcome to be here. Also, would like to thank for those members who has supported our site, by being active, being here, and helping our community grow.

This year has been a year, when we lost friends, but also we made new friends too. I personally would like to thank to our Staff Members (@Admin @Moderating ) , for keeping an eye on our site and making sure everything is ok, and everyone is happy. Also woud like to thank to our Mentors ( @Mentor ) , for creating Photo Themes, for bringing new ideas and supporting new members, and I haven't forgotten our Supporters ( @Supporter ), who kept an eye on our forum activity and helping new members.

Hope you found here a small safe corner of having fun, and enjoying macro images, which is what is about our community.

I would thank EVERYONE who are part of this site, for being with us !!! Wishing everyone a happy New Year Eve !!!
Enjoy the last hours, minutes and seconds of 2020. Say goodbye to 2020 !!! and Hello to 2021

Macroderie Staff
View attachment 15415
[HASH=6]#macroderie[/HASH] [HASH=8]#newyear[/HASH] [HASH=188]#macrolovers[/HASH] [HASH=189]#community[/HASH] [HASH=196]#members[/HASH] [HASH=206]#everyone[/HASH] [HASH=207]#photographers[/HASH]

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 200.gif
    200.gif
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 200.gif
    200.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 200.gif
    200.gif
    139.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 200.gif
    200.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 200.gif
    200.gif
    609.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone, thanks a lot for Jack Jack for creating this forum, although in the start it wasn't so easy to enjoy the site,now it's very nice place to meet wonderful people with same love to Photography, especially to macro šŸ¤©šŸ™. If not your wonderful job, I would never meet so lot of lovely people and some of really good friends šŸ¤©šŸ™ . Let's continue together in the new year šŸ˜„šŸ™‚šŸ“ø