Happy New Year 2021 !!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Happy fantastic New Year y'all and may this 2021 bring us all the joy and health, all the"normal" life we used to have before this pandemic, all the cool attitude towards our neighbours instead of being paranoid about the Covid etc etc.
Hoping this 2021 would bring back our restaurants that have been closed since October, that our Cultural centers would open again too; hoping that this year would make us understand that only when we stick together and being selfless that we will make it through this aweful pandemic.
Hope that you have had a wonderful time wherever you were and that passing onto the next year was not a hurdle to you.
Wonderful photos that I see on this post, so here is mine too - hoping it would be a bit lovely to your eyes.

I called this photo: "Sucking out and enjoying the marrow of life".
Best wishes to you all!
_MG_0706 as Smart Object-1.jpg

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Looks like someone had real fun. Gorgeous images panos_adgr panos_adgr
Thanks Jack! I had a nice time. I travelled to spent these days with my son where he lives. It was nice. One hour before the year change the fireworks started. It was as if the people wanted to make a firework fiesta against the lockdown isolation. It was amazing. Everywhere was full of fireworks. Even above the house I was. I had my camera mounted on the tripod and I was just pressing the button every 30 seconds. 😂

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks Jack! I had a nice time. I travelled to spent these days with my son where he lives. It was nice. One hour before the year change the fireworks started. It was as if the people wanted to make a firework fiesta against the lockdown isolation. It was amazing. Everywhere was full of fireworks. Even above the house I was. I had my camera mounted on the tripod and I was just pressing the button every 30 seconds. 😂

You are very lucky . Here in UK we seen some fireworks , this year there wasn’t any official fireworks in London. But still we saw some nice show on Tv.

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
You are very lucky . Here in UK we seen some fireworks , this year there wasn’t any official fireworks in London. But still we saw some nice show on Tv.
Same here Jack.
The fireworks were launched from houses and block of flats rooftops.
All restaurants, bars shops etc are still closed. It was just a reaction of people because they cannot celebrate the usual way.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Same here Jack.
The fireworks were launched from houses and block of flats rooftops.
All restaurants, bars shops etc are still closed. It was just a reaction of people because they cannot celebrate the usual way.

At least you took some nice pictures panos_adgr panos_adgr . And they are really gorgeous.