Have you bought Christmas tree ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I bought a christmass tree Jack last year but I'm going to set it up when I'll have my young son for the Christmas period. I will have him in the mid of December. I'm setting it up with him to share the moment. :love:

I think it’s already time to get prepared for Santa Claus :D

• Haha
Reactions: panos_adgr

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
We've an old plastic tree... :cool::ROFLMAO: - It's not the bestone but it works and you can use it several years instead of buying a new tree every year.
I know that there are some people who hates plastic trees but it's better than to cut a real tree every year.

Reactions: Jack and panos_adgr

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
We've an old plastic tree... :cool::ROFLMAO: - It's not the bestone but it works and you can use it several years instead of buying a new tree every year.
I know that there are some people who hates plastic trees but it's better than to cut a real tree every year.

I do agree with you. There is no need to use natural tree every year for couple of days to celebrate Christmas. Plastic one will still do the job. And it's less headache when comes to clean after it too 😅

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Well I totally agree with you.
I think it has no point to cut trees for decoration. It is pitty to destroy woo and just for placing a tree in our living room for a month and then throwing it away.
I prefer artificial tree that can be used many times.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I still haven't bought mine. I thinking to purchase it in December. Have you guys have set it up?