Hello from Norway

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManesNera

Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 15260

Hello,
My name is Mantas and I'm in to photography. Thank you for inviting me to this group. I'm allways looking for new info about taking photos and improving skillset. Macro photography is one of rhe things that I'm addicted to. Recently I started to build more and improve my macro set up. If you are interested what I use, I will gladly share my set up👍 And I'm kind of gear addict😆

Attachments

• DSC_2420.md.jpg
    DSC_2420.md.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi ManesNera ManesNera, welcome on our small community for macro photographers. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or issues do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone.

That's will be great, you show your set up here :

Also, feel free to rate your lenses on our showcase page:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small international community ManesNera ManesNera! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay! Please take your time to browse the forum a bit. Comments and criticism from your side are always welcome. You can also share experiences about your lenses and equipment as mentioned by Jack Jack before.

Reactions: ManesNera and Jack

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi ManesNera ManesNera glad to discover your photo and you here;
The photo is really beautiful the sharpness on point and the black background suits the photo perfectly.
The only small detail: the framing of the photo - you kinda "cut" its wings and butt. but then again it's a small detail. :)
Other than that, looking forward to your photos and your universe.
best regards

Reactions: ManesNera

ManesNera

Aug 29, 2020
Hi ManesNera ManesNera glad to discover your photo and you here;
The photo is really beautiful the sharpness on point and the black background suits the photo perfectly.
The only small detail: the framing of the photo - you kinda "cut" its wings and butt. but then again it's a small detail. :)
Other than that, looking forward to your photos and your universe.
best regards
Thank you and I'm glad you like it👌 Actualy it's full photo. It's harder to photograph bumblebees because they are very active, so I was moving fast and end up with photo like this😁

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello ManesNera ManesNera,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.