Hello from Tampa Florida USA!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Carol Taylor Carol Taylor .

First of all, welcome to our small community for macro photographers. Here you can find free resources, mentors who can help and give advice regarding photography ( Yohanna_D Yohanna_D MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie )

You can share your work here and ask for opinion and critique too, also discussing about macro or general photography.

Regarding editing software, pretty much all of us are using Adobe Lightroom, however there are also other softwares to take in consideration, like Topaz or Luminar which are great as well.

If you have any questions about the site or how to navigate, do not hesitate to ask please, I will be more than happy to help you.

Reactions: Carol Taylor

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hello Carol Taylor Carol Taylor ,
Welcome to this platform and I truly hope you will have a great time here.
Looking forward to discovering your work and of course I will be here to give you my honest and constructive opinion so that you can improve your skills.
As for editing softwares: Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Camera RAW are the ones I rely on and they are awesome even though you have to pay a licence - but they are worth the money.
For free editing softwares I only know GIMP which is free.
Best of luck and many photos to come. :)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community Carol Taylor Carol Taylor! We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Jack mentioned already some software solutions. It depends what and how you want to sped money. Adobe can only be used if you subscribe with a monthly payment. Skylum Luminar AI or Topaz Studio can be used after pay it once.

Have fun!

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome !!! I hope you are well and you will find what you're looking for ^^ Do not hesitate to share you picture, and ask us if you have any questions ^^ Have fun !

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
Welcome here. As already mentioned Photoshop Lightroom is easy to use after learning some tips. Gimp is usable too.

Reactions: Jack

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hello Tampa, welcome to the community it is so great to have you here. Wishing your stay is a great experience and that you find good friendships here ... all the best from ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi from Singapore! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Welcome to community. I am also a new member here. Even though you said you are fairly new in photography, but you photographed the butterfly perfectly. So beautiful.
I usually use Lightroom to edit my photos.
Feel free to join in the forums and challenge ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Hope you enjoy your stay just like me. ๐Ÿ˜
Have a good day.

Carol Taylor

Apr 26, 2021
Hi from Singapore! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Welcome to community. I am also a new member here. Even though you said you are fairly new in photography, but you photographed the butterfly perfectly. So beautiful.
Feel free to join in the forums and challenge ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Hope you enjoy your stay just like me. ๐Ÿ˜
Have a good day.
Hello. Thank you. I am having a little trouble figuring out this site. I am currently on a few other sites and I can navigate them easily. I'm not sure about this one. Any advice?

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi from Singapore! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Have a good day.
Hello. Thank you. I am having a little trouble figuring out this site. I am currently on a few other sites and I can navigate them easily. I'm not sure about this one. Any advice?
What tool do you use to access this website? I usually using my phone and always start to access from the three stripes icon on top left.

View attachment 12789

Then will appear this option

View attachment 12790
After you choose Forum menu, this page will appear and you can scroll the topic you would like to discuss/contribute.

View attachment 12791

I hope my explanation helps. Feel free to ask again, I am willing to help. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.