Hello from Tampa Florida USA!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi from Singapore! 😃
Welcome to community. I am also a new member here. Even though you said you are fairly new in photography, but you photographed the butterfly perfectly. So beautiful.
I usually use Lightroom to edit my photos.
Feel free to join in the forums and challenge 😃. Hope you enjoy your stay just like me. 😁
Have a good day.
Hello. Thank you. I am having a little trouble figuring out this site. I am currently on a few other sites and I can navigate them easily. I'm not sure about this one. Any advice?
Hello Carol Taylor Carol Taylor. Our site is a bit with more features than others. And first time is a bit hard yo navigate. We have Challenges, Marketplace, Showcase and many more. If you'd like to share images, you will have to click on forums, and scroll down until you see the subforum you are looking for, and from there is straightforward. But, please do ask if you need any more information or help. I'll be more than happy to help.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Carol Taylor Carol Taylor,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.