Hello Monday!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
This site isn't big to be honest, but I can say that here are very friendly people I meet. ;)

That's true Jack Jack πŸ˜ƒπŸ™, people that join here, is really uniquely nice people, but they sometimes need to " awoke" a little πŸ˜ƒπŸ™ same as the forum owner and moderator πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜. Everyone has something to bring to the forum πŸ˜„

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
True ;) I think during the evening here is busier than during the day.

If people are able be active in social medias.. why couldn't be her too..πŸ˜ƒ, the forum has own hardness.. , people can forget about easy.. and the new members need lot of time to learn to enjoy it.. if think, we really need to carry about the members that they enjoy here, but taking good "services " for everyone is really hard πŸ˜„ and keep everyone enjoying bud not impossible πŸ˜‚ I have experiences in "costumers services " everything Is same..

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
If people are able be active in social medias.. why couldn't be her too..πŸ˜ƒ, the forum has own hardness.. , people can forget about easy.. and the new members need lot of time to learn to enjoy it.. if think, we really need to carry about the members that they enjoy here, but taking good "services " for everyone is really hard πŸ˜„ and keep everyone enjoying bud not impossible πŸ˜‚ I have experiences in "costumers services " everything Is same..

social media works different than a forum nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , Forum is more discussion about a subject a topic, where on social media you discuss about yourself mostly. And yes, I’ve seen new members on forum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.